Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

Golden Globes 2013 Fashions & More

Images: Getty/Style.com
I have to say, of all the awards shows, I enjoy the Golden Globes. I love the humor and when you combine the Moet champagne with the fashions of the evening, it's a good time.

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the cutouts in the dresses.

I started this post too late to remember correctly the humorous lines that were delivered in the first hour, but thanks for the laughs.

I LOVED the speech by the president of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and when she said to Bradley Cooper "Call Me Baby", it cracked me up and I was grateful for a president that had a sense of humor.


Jennifer Lawrence, winner of Best Actress, Comedy or Musical, for "Silver Linings Playbook,"  got a big laugh with her first line of  "I beat Meryl!" and ended with thanking Harvey Weinstein "for killing whoever you had to kill to get me up here today."

No comments:

Post a Comment