Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

I'm My Dreams, This is What I Always Look Like

I'm My Dreams, This is What I Always Look Like
We all have it. A "dream look." The look you want to see reflected in mirrors and men's locked gazes as you pass by, night or day. And of course, that look would have to be achieved with very little effort. A wake up, fluff the hair, slick on lip gloss and go-in-five-minutes ability would be preferred.

Here is my dream look. Lush, tousled long blonde curls, red lips, stunning makeup, luscious curves, incredible jewelry and a wardrobe to die for.

How close am I to that dream? I do have long, blonde hair that I attempt to curl like this photo, but I need to make an appointment first thing in the morning to get this color.

I love to wear red lipstick, and when I do, it's usually a deep blue-red shade. I do have incredible jewelry and I have signature pieces I wear everyday or I feel naked.

I have natural nails that grow like weeds that have to be filed down every week to all the same length because one short nail and nine long ones drives me crazy. Breaking a nail used to be traumatic, but I'm over it now that shorter nails are popular. My go to nail color is OPI's Rosy Future - a translucent shimmery hologram pink that hides wear and can last a week easy with with top coat touch ups.

As for curves, let's say I have them, and a few of them could be whittled down a bit, but I'll take my curvy hour glass any day, even if my "size" isn't quite down to the number I'd like to see on the scale. How about you? What's your dream look?

No comments:

Post a Comment