Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

"Bared to You" Should be Your Next Book

"I jerked to a halt, my gaze riveted to the man who was even more striking than I'd remembered. I had never seen hair that purely black. It was glossy and slightly long, the ends drifting over this collar. That sexy length was the crowning touch of bad-boy allure over the successful businessman, liked whipped cream topping on a hot-fudge brownie sundae. As my mother would say, only rogues and raiders had hair like that."

And that's in the first chapter. Hooked?

We were! I downloaded this book on my Kindle - if you don't have one, girl...order it NOW - and couldn't put it down.

I like my characters well developed and almost hopping off the pages as you know them intimately, and this author did not disappoint. This book was so much better written than the series everyone is currently talking about, and yes, there is a book #2 coming out October 2, 2012 - mark your calenders!

I must say I'm a little tired of authors trying to be politically correct and include every race, sexual orientation, lifestyle and latest fettish into their books, so that almost became an issue with me, but seriously, these books are for pure entertainment, and this one definitely entertained.

Order it now in paperback or instant Kindle download. We've even provided these links for you to order it now. You could be swept away in minutes!








"Bared to You obliterates the competition…unique and unforgettable.” —Joyfully Reviewed 




No comments:

Post a Comment