Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

Ladies, OMG, Meet Mr. Grey!

There are some times in life, you are just struck speechless and the only words that come to mind are Oh.....My.....God!

That's what happened to me when I was scrolling through images to add to our Tumblr blog. Just about to call it quits and turn off the computer, OMG, there was Mr. Grey (and of course, the photo is in shades of grey!)


I immediately posted this photo on Tumblr and searched until I found a couple more. You'll have to go there so see the other photos and find out who this man really is.

If you didn't see the news clip, scientists came up with their own depiction of Mr. Grey, but I have to say, this must have been put together by men (men with bad eyesight and poor imaginations) because it doesn't even come close to handsome, let alone inner goddess worthy, Christian.

I'm sorry, but their sketch looks like a police artist's rendering of stalker.  I haven't met a women yet who would look twice let alone stop in their tracks if he suddenly came to life.
But the Mr. Grey I met today...Oh, my!

So ladies, please comment and tell us which Christian Grey you'd like to meet.

And, if you don't know what I'm talking about, read this post immediately:  Mr. Grey

Hot and bothered,

No comments:

Post a Comment