Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

OPI Rosy Future Favorite No-Fuss Nail Polish Color

I love the look of a fabulous manicure, but the upkeep I can do without. My nails grow fast and as I seem to be on the computer a lot, so I keep them much shorter than I used to.

With all the keyboard abuse, and other daily manicure no-nos my hands go through, I love my favorite no-fuss nail polish color -- OPI Nail Polish Rosy Future.

This fabulous color is a very sheer, pink-based iridescent polish. Good for when you want a neutral nail, but not boring clear or pink. Your nail tips will show through with this color - model is wearing 2-3 coats of polish.  This is a good top coat for a different look to a french manicure.  This color hides chips really well too so it's fabulous for summer, days at the beach and in the water. I've gone as much as 7-9 days with this color by just adding a shiny, clear top coat every few days.

We love Amazon's prices on OPI polishes! Order a few colors when you place your next order of books.



No comments:

Post a Comment