Visit the Sale Section and Save up to 50% on Lingerie from Journelle!

Have you Met Mr. Grey?

Fifty Shades of Grey
Have you had the pleasure of meeting Christian Grey?

Find out what your friends are talking about.  Fifty Shades of Grey will spice up your dreams, both day and night. Discovering the erotic secrets of Mr. Grey will have you wasting no time in devouring this trilogy from E. L. James.

I must say, Mr. Grey's "quirks" got to be a little too much, even "tamed down" for Ana's sake, and I'm hoping men don't really think this is what all women want behind closed doors. His choice of conquest (she's 22) and her inexperienced background (a virgin) I felt was a odd choice for Ana's character, but with no sexual past for her to have to explain...hummm.  With all the repetitive eye rolling, lip biting, frowning and smirking, too many chats with her inner goddess, and at times sophomoric writing, I wonder what the editor's job was on these books? This could have easily been one book instead of three, but why not draw out the pleasure and/or the profits?

I was glad to see Mr. Grey evolving in book two and the "play room" collecting dust was a welcome relief, but book three, I really struggled to care and to finish it. I have been an avid reader since I learned to read and devour everything from romance to, well, everything else. I have definitely read much better written books, have fallen for better developed characters with sensuous personalities, but I will admit, there is just something about Mr. Grey that was intriguing enough to follow him through to the end of book three. So, comments aside, Mr. Grey was an very interesting man.  

When I read, my imagination conjures up the characters from the author's hopefully detailed descriptions. Their face, body, walk, style, and personality develop - as always otherworldly, gorgeous, never ever destined to appear in real life people, of course. But, oh my! One day, I did happen to stumble upon my Christian Grey ("Ladies, OMG, Meet Mr. Grey") in a shades of grey photo that will render you speechless.  Isn't it time you met the Mr. Grey?

Order today with instant Kindle down load or paperback at the link below.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
Fifty Shades Freed: Book Three of the Fifty Shades Trilogy


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment